Just because I never post about cinnamon rolls doesn’t mean we never make cinnamon rolls. It’s because either I don’t take pictures or I don’t have a recipe to write down. But I did take pictures this last time – here they are with sort-of-a-recipe. =)
1. Make a batch of your favorite dough – white, whole wheat, or a combination.
2. Roll out the dough in a huge rectangle. The thinner the better. Smother with butter, honey and/or sugar, cinnamon, and chopped nuts. The more the better.
3. Roll up long-ways. Tightly.
4. Cut big fat slices. Throw them in a greased pan. Okay, “throw” might be a little much.
5. Rise and bake according to bread dough instructions…or some other cinnamon roll recipe. Drool as you take them out of the oven and smell them.
6. Ice them if desired. Really, really enjoy eating them.